Institution: MINISTRY OF TOURISM AND DIASPORA RELATIONS (MTDR)
Project: SUSTAINABLE TOURISM PROGRAM II (STPII)
Operation No: 3566/OC-BL
ITQ title: Nim Li Punit and Lubaantun Visitors’ Centers Enhancement Works
ITQ Number.: WKS 01/2021
1. This Invitation to Quote follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, February 2016.
2. The Government of Belize through the Ministry of Tourism and Diaspora Relations “has received “loan” from the Inter-American Development Bank toward the cost of the Sustainable Tourism Program II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “loan” to payments under the Contract for the Nim Li Punit and Lubaantun Visitors’’ Centers Enhancement Works – WKS 01/2021.
3. The Ministry of Tourism and Diaspora Relations now invites interested eligible bidders to submit price quotations for the Nim Li Punit and Lubaantun Visitors’ Centers Enhancement Works.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the “Shopping” process specified in the Inter-American Development Bank’s Policies for the Procurement of Goods and Works financed by the Inter-American Development Bank, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Tourism and Diaspora Relations, Tamara Cano, email@example.com at the address given below during office hours 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM local time Belize.
6. The Invitation to Quote document including the Technical Specifications, Bill of Quantities, Drawings, and quote submission sheet in English may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application and picked up at the address below (no associated cost).
7. Price Quotations must be delivered to the address below at or before September 13, 2021 at 4:00 pm, local time Belize. Electronic bidding “shall” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
8. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Tourism and Diaspora Relations
Attn: Tamara Tingling-Cano
Procurement Specialist, STPII
106 South Street, Belize City,
Tel: 501-227-1760 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org