|The Government of Belize has received financing from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) toward the cost of the “Sustainable Tourism Program II” (STPII), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for this consulting service.
The purpose of this consultancy is to develop a maintenance plan for the Toledo Welcome Plaza in Punta Gorda Town. Services also include the development of a maintenance manual and training for implementing the maintenance plan to the staff in charge of managing and conducting maintenance activities.
This consultancy should not exceed a period of ten weeks.
Candidates must demonstrate successful experience with the development and implementation of maintenance plans, including aspects related to training and capacity building. The Consultant must have experience in developing maintenance plans for public spaces, including green areas, as well as maintenance plans for commercial spaces.
The Consultant must possess the following qualification and experience necessary to complete this consultancy:
- Language: English (Oral and Written)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other related areas, with demonstrated experience with facilities operations and maintenance, landscaping, as well as the formulation of business plans, feasibility studies and revenue generation research.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in facilities operations and maintenance, with demonstrated experience with the development of maintenance plans for public spaces, commercial spaces, and green areas.
- Demonstrated experience with both virtual and on-site modes of training and capacity building.
- Knowledgeable of Belize’s laws, regulations, and policies.
The individual consultant will be selected based on the Comparison of Qualification for Individual Consultants procurement method in accordance with the procedures set out in the Inter-American Development Bank: Policies for the selection and Contracting of Consultants financed by the Inter-American Development Bank (GN-2350-9).
The Ministry of Tourism and Diaspora Relations, now invites eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested persons should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
Interested individual consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours of 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday, local Belize time. Expressions of interest must be delivered via direct mail or e-mail at the address indicated below by 4:00 pm on Friday, May 21, 2021, local Belize time.
Ministry of Tourism and Diaspora Relations
Attn: Tamara Tingling-Cano
Procurement Specialist, STPII
106 South Street, Belize City,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com